20 Ways to Treat Your Mom This Mother’s Day | #MyMomMatters
Moms matter. We know it. They make a difference in changing the world, so let’s honor that responsibility together. From being our nurse, support system, best friend, and much more. Moms deserve a day to themselves. Today is the day to say thank you and let your mom know why she matters.
Here are 20 ways to treat your mom this Mother’s Day:
- Leave a sweet note in her car
- Pick her some flowers
- Clean the house
- Prepare her favorite dinner
- Clean her car
- Make her favorite dessert
- Host a family get-together
- Frame old family photos/special memories
- Go shopping together
- Plan a picnic
- Take her to a movie
- Write her a poem
- Make her a gift basket of her favorite items
- Write a thank you letter
- Plan a family game night
- Go on a coffee date
- Get your nails done together
- Make her a DIY recipe holder
- Make her a sign with a quote for her desk
- Take a painting or cooking class together
At Element, we asked some of our members why their moms matter.
“My mom matters because she selflessly sacrifices so much to care and love the family. She is a prayer warrior and is always pointing me back to trust in God.”
– Hannah Choi
See more Element stories on our Instagram
Why does your mom matter?
Use the hashtag #MyMomMatters and share what makes your mom so special!